60 Amp 110V/220V Inverter Plasma Cutter
The FORCECUT 62i is capable of being hooked up to most portable compressors and generators. Powered by inverter technology, the Longevity FORCECUT 62i is lightweight and more reliable than other units on the market using out-of-date technology.
Longevity FORCECUT 62i - 60 Amp 110V/220V Inverter Plasma Cutter
Longevity wanted to create a unit for the on-the-go user, something that was portable yet performed up to the expectations of the customer all while maintaining Longevity's priority on value. The FORCECUT 62i meets all the required criteria and more!
The FORCECUT 62i is capable of being hooked up to most portable compressors and generators. Powered by inverter technology, the FORCECUT 62i is lightweight and more reliable than other units on the market using out-of-date technology.
The FORCECUT 62i only weighs 30 lbs and runs off 110v/220v 1 phase voltage making this unit the most portable plasma cutters on the market for its power. The FORCECUT 62i offers quality cutting of up to 1 1/4" (30mm).
Variable Amp Adjustment
Longevity offers variable amps adjustments and not presets on the FORCECUT 62i. This allows users to pinpoint the correct setting while cutting.
On out-of-date plasma cutters, when the arc is interrupted the trigger must be disengaged to restart the arc. With the FORCECUT 62i plasma cutter, the Pilot Arc system automatically senses the loss of voltage and re-ignites the Pilot Arc allowing for the torch head to maintain an arc when cutting. This is effectively allowing you to not worry about the cutting height, cut speed, and it allows you to cut expanded metal. Pilot Arc technology allows for you to always have power to the arc which increases your cutting speed and assists with uneven cutting surfaces.
Built-In Air Filter And Regulator
Built-in gas/air filter and regulator provides air filtration of airborne particles to keep the FORCECUT 62i cutting clean and efficiently.
Blowback Arc Start/CNC Ready
The FORCECUT 62i starts the arc by creating an internal spark to ignite the plasma arc. By using air pressure to move the electrode against the nozzle, the FORCECUT 62i creates the arc without any need for high frequency. This allows for easier CNC table integration without the worry of interference.
• Main unit
One year Warranty on parts and labor. Please see Longevity Terms and Conditions for detailed warranty information.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde (gas), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- 2-YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY Additional Warranty to cover Parts & Labor$250.00
- PT-60 PILOT ARC CUTTING TORCH (18-Foot) Air-Cooled Torch for Pilot Arc Plasma Cutters$349.99
- PT-60 TORCH SPACER PT-60 Plasma Cutter Torch Compatible$26.99
- PT-60 ELECTRODES 5-Kit PT-60 Plasma Cutter Torch Compatible$55.99
- PT-60 TIPS 5-Kit PT-60 Plasma Cutter Torch Compatible$55.99
- PT-60 SWIRL RINGS 5-Kit PT-60 Plasma Cutter Torch Compatible$69.99
- PT-60 SHIELD CUPS 5-Kit PT-60 Plasma Cutter Torch Compatible$84.99
- POWER-VIEW ELITE Welding Helmet Auto-Darkening Adjustable Welding Mask$129.99
- TIG / PLASMA CUTTING GLOVES, WELDING-ARMOR T02 (X-Large) Reinforced Leather, Extreme Comfort, Maximum Protection$19.99
- TIG / PLASMA CUTTING GLOVES, WELDING-ARMOR T01 (X-Large) Reinforced Leather, Extreme Comfort, Maximum Protection$19.99
- WELDING-ARMOR JACKET (Large) Protection for Welders and Plasma Cutters$99.99
- GROUND CLAMP, 25 DINSE CONNECTOR (10-Foot) High-Quality Solid Brass Dinse Style Cable$49.99
- INNOVATOR 255i TIG/STICK Welder / Plasma Cutter 250 Amp AC/DC Pulsed TIG/STICK Welder / 40 Amp Plasma Cutter$1,999.99
- FORCECUT 40D Plasma Cutter 40 Amp 110V/220V Full Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter$699.99
- FORCECUT 42i Plasma Cutter 40 Amp Auto-Voltage Plasma Cutter (CNC-Ready)$1,299.99
- WELDER/CUTTER SUPPORT CART M1 Heavy-Duty, Easily Assembled, Holds Multiple Machines$179.99